Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The S@PO (laughing to keep from crying)
I saw pictures of food lines in africa that went on for miles and miles when i was first hearing about covid.

In their private forum, we learned that much racial hatred existed. There are nine per cent white people. They own seventy per cent of the land. The whites were hated and not allowed in bars and all. Right before the fall, the mods shared with us how bad life was there.

So now, with covid and hunger, the rest of the country is demanding the whites must sell their land and give reparations to the blacks, the Afrikkans, the coloreds and another group. Don't blame me, the mods at ttm said those were the labels the people demanded to be called over there.

If there was so much anger vs. the other classes there, back then, fairly sure people, even postal workers, turned in the ttm teams.

And parts of America are experiencing food shortages also. School kids in shut down areas where covid erupted first, in US, are sometimes getting donations. But food banks here were giving out molded food even five yrs back.

It seems that no area has been spared from racial divides. Billionaires v. absolute paupers. And people wanting to make the world better?

Since I have to run to facebook to do a covid tribute forum, i see these articles that i avoided like the plague prior to the actual plague. Just found it interesting about south africa. We all were learning a lot about the troubles when we would research the postal system there.

In olden days, vendors would pick up and change countries if/when things got too hot. He was such a smart businessman. He and the Mrs. should have helped the poor people in the area to not be so hated. Or to have moved to an easier area to get packaging out.

Those were the days for many of us. It did become sad to see how horrific conditions were for the postal workers and people there. But, hell, in the US now, it is suggested a few elite became billionaires during this pandemic whilst the vast majority of us went into poverty. Just an aside.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel