Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DEA finally admits that pot is ‘probably not’ worse than heroin
(01-29-2016, 06:06 PM)Grandote Wrote: The media which used to be the watch dog is now in bed with the giant corporations and govt in all its corrupt ways. The unfortunate thing is many people just accept what they get in the news and think its still honest reporting when it hasn't been for a long time. Even despite this new iron curtain over the truth, thanks to the internet people are getting mad and demanding change. You won't see a thing about that in the news, maybe a rebuttal painting them as dumb or something.

Cops and govt are the biggest thieves around. Wait till you get a "haircut" on your bank account, its coming. That is one reason the govt hates bitcoin so much. It not only dodges taxes, makes it hard for govt to surveill us, it also is impossible to give a haircut to your bitcoin wallet. Rather than tighten the belt and make do with what they have, govt simply steals more.

Grandote, I like how you think! Agencies are looking in cell phones, texts, laptops etc without any just cause or search warrants plus the cyberlaw privacy act sucks. The agencies get their informant pay them off to create a story then the soul who can't afford to fight it in court  gets caged that we pay tax dollars on. The agencies get all that targets property and believe me they will not hear your story in court, agencies know this all to well. Now, get cuffed they will paint you all over the internet but if an agent gets caught stealing evidence most are protected.
I really cant fathom to understand how this was even an argument to begin with? the gateway theory was proven wrong years ago!
(01-29-2016, 06:06 PM)Grandote Wrote: Cops and govt are the biggest thieves around. Wait till you get a "haircut" on your bank account, its coming. That is one reason the govt hates bitcoin so much. It not only dodges taxes, makes it hard for govt to surveill us, it also is impossible to give a haircut to your bitcoin wallet. Rather than tighten the belt and make do with what they have, govt simply steals more.

also i think theres a serious dumbing down of our youth going on to make that sort of thing a lot easier for the elites.
(03-08-2016, 10:09 AM)roxydan Wrote: I really cant fathom to understand how this was even an argument to begin with? the gateway theory was proven wrong years ago!

Yes agreed how is it even a question. Amazing how 
both are schedule 1 is insane. Eventually the feds 
will have there hands out and legalizing Mary jane.
It’s amazing even more how I forget the country, I
believe Portugal legalize everything, and took the money
spent was incentive for addicts to get clean, they learn
a trade and once inmate gets out of prison or rehab 
the country places you with a job, and they pay half the
persons pay for a year. Drug use went down 50% it’s
been over 10 years now and it seems to be working.
MJ has always been a gateway out IMHO!!!
I know its an unpopular opinion, but pot was totally a gateway drug, for me. Along with tobacco and alcohol, pot was the #1 drug of abuse for young neer do wells like myself. Pot and LSD were widely available and formed the bulk of most first drug experiences for those my age, from my area.

Because pot was illegal, one had to associate with all kinds of characters one would likely avoid if not seeking to buy weed. It introduced me, at about age 15 to the drug subculture. For several years pot was all I desired but that habit laid the foundation for the pursuit of other substances. Pots not as dangerous nor does it have the same addictive liability as the big H, but its not as far away as the pro weed crowd would have one believe. Its on the same continuum as H, just further to the left side and less damaging to society. There are plenty of people severely addicted to weed and derivatives who cant do anything without it and who suffer immensely when they cant get it. Most H addicts suffer no delusions about their addiction but pot heads are some of the worst when it comes to denial of their chemical dependence.

I think all of it should be legal, though, and the money spent on prohibition re-directed to treatment and education.
Our good ole DEA... After a long in depth research..( Insert sarcasm here) They finally decided that a naturally growing plant is better than a manufactured street drug that is lethal with Fent... LOL
20 years of Portuguese drug policy -
developments, challenges and the quest for human rights

>https://substanceabusepolicy.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13011-021-00394-7
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit