Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Post a Useless Fact About Yourself Thread
(07-02-2015, 06:11 PM)IceWizard Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 06:36 PM)hippy Wrote: I have a small penis

Well hippy ... I only have 3" ... But some girls like it that wide ... Lol

That reminds me of a joke, Ice.... This dude bragged his was 10"... wide, but only 2" long and his nickname in high school was "Stump."

Athena roger that on the styrofoam. I thought I was the only one. Fingernails on a chalkboard doesn't bother me at all, but I'd rather run my nose down a cactus than hear 2 pieces of styrofoam being rubbed together, like a styrofoam cooler.  I have no idea why but I feeling like I'm having seizures when I hear that.
Exclamation 
TMI - P

[Image: TMI16.png]

Big Grin
Here's a useless fact about me:

When I was a little girl, I used to be afraid of so many foods because my older brother told me horror stories so he could get my portion.

Most memorable is he told me if the pizza has a bubble in the cheese or the crust, it was an Evil Eye that would haunt and poison me from the inside out.

It took years before I would even look at pizza because I was so afraid.
(10-26-2015, 12:25 AM)Shayna Wrote: Here's a useless fact about me:

When I was a little girl, I used to be afraid of so many foods because my older brother told me horror stories so he could get my portion.

Most memorable is he told me if the pizza has a bubble in the cheese or the crust, it was an Evil Eye that would haunt and poison me from the inside out.

It took years before I would even look at pizza because I was so afraid.

Everything about me is useless. True dat!
I wish Keanu Reeves was a regular man that I could meet doing yoga. Oh well.
@Athena -- let's form a Keanu Reeves yoga style! LOL

Twist and shout woo hoo!
@Athena, you tempted me to indulge in making a trite and fun thread. Hope you'll join the fun. Smile
Hmmm.... First useless fact about me: I can't stand Keanu Reeves and I don't understand the hype.

2nd useless fact about me: I love cheese and onion waffles......... Heart
Rainbow 
@Flippity... for me, I don't get star-struck, I would prefer (not just prefer, choose)  anonymity to having a life that is published, polluted and poisoned by the media and attention seekers... here's a few of the reasons I fancy him... although I do NOT know him personally...

[Image: df9becfb70e30602f4a7c0b94f7e6162.jpg]

He has no social media, is Facebook, Twitter, etc -- he keeps to himself doesn't use his life to promote his career.
[Image: tumblr_n08xq47CSS1qf3hb1o1_500.jpg]

[Image: Keanu-Reeves-fun-quotes.jpg]

[Image: 2174524b80e5cf3cb3aee50b8b20414b.jpg]

And another reason, he loves his sister.  He's given millions to Cancer research and supported numerous other charities under a pseudonym.

He loves motorbikes and reading and is quiet and introspective.

PLUS at 51 he's better looking than he was in his youth.  That's last, but hey, I'm allowed.   Heart

Watch John Wick, if you just want the actor aspect -- it rocks.

Best to you, @Flippity.  Enjoy those cheese and onion waffles.  CL
Pointless fact, I like watching the quiz Pointless.................. Smile